Ivory told you in MAY, she was going to be throwing elbows and in August, Olive started screaming, “SWEEP the leg, Johnny.” It’s go time. 3.1 Phillip Lim launches at Target today. If you were thinking of avoiding all that aggression by shopping online, think again, Cream Puff. Many of the purses are in-store exclusives. You need a pep talk to get moving this morning? Here. We. Go.
1. You can’t hit the ball if you don’t swing the bat. Get out of bed.
2. It’s time to step up. Head for the Bullseye.
3. You came to play. Grab a cart and run.
4. You about to take this shizzle to the next level. No one will notice your sheet marks.
5. Put on your game face. You’ve seen the lookbook. Repeat CROSS-BODY. CROSS-BODY. Don’t stop till you hold one in your hand.
6. Give 110 percent. Wear a hat and glasses so no one from your kids preschool recognizes you or your um, behavior.
7. No one wants this more than you.
8. It’s gut-check time. You can go to church afterwards to apologize for your elbow throwing. Grab and Go.
9. Defense wins purses. Go straight to them. Sweep the leg.
10. It actually will be pretty if you get the job done.
You can thank your coaches later with a comment of what you WON. Now GO GO GO……