I love when I get one of my subscription boxes, and I can use all the products. I have to say Birchbox hit it out of the park this month. Olive subscribes to Birchbox too and her box was completely different. She will post hers later this week so you can see how your profile changes what you receive!
Included in my box was:
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. This is a felt tip eyeliner that deserves a post of its own. Since my post on the Le Métier de Beaute felt tip liquid liner, a lot of our readers have been asking for a more affordable option. This just may be it! Full size $15
- Harvey Price Ageless Purfume. This is very fruity and sweet-smelling. It’s a blend of grapefruit and mango designed to make you feel more youthful. Full size $55
- My Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer. This moisturizer does give you a lovely matte appearance but didn’t dry out my skin. Love! I hate shine. $68
- Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Thickening Mousse. Promising to deliver body while taming down frizz. This made my fine hair look like Olive’s mane. When I have fine hair, I can’t go a day without washing it but this mousse gave my clean hair that day old feeling. $23
- Beauty Extra: Oscar Blandi At Home Salon Glaze. Created to leave hair glossy and keep color vibrant. I think it takes more than one use to tell if you love something but I used this and felt my hair did come back to life. $27
Birchbox also included 25 ideas for making 2013 the best year ever. Here were a few of my favorites:
- Leave your phone at home
- Start a Sunday Evening Ritual (I’m thinking Glamglow while I watch Girls on HBO)
- About those Resolutions (Check out Women’s Health 15 minute workout at birch box.com/15-minute-workout)
I have to say Bravo Birchbox! This was an awesome start to 2013!